This is a free, self-guided tour showcasing the latest designs and technology trends being used today. Of the 55 homes on Parade this year, Briar Chapel has the following 9 entries:
- Lot 79 (658 Bennett Mountain Trace) by Homes By Dickerson - $569,900
- Lot 12 (293 Dark Forest Drive) by Drees Homes - $450,000
- Lot 723 (23 Sagebrush Road) by ForeverHome - $379,922
- Lot 481 (2104 Briar Chapel Pkwy) by Homes By Dickerson - $359,900
- Lot 753 (23 Heatherwood Drive) by M/I Homes - $332,704
- Lot 466 (39 Kimbolton Place) by Saussy Burbank - $331,205
- Lot 641 (2381 Briar Chapel Pkwy) by Garman Homes - $315,000
- Lot 607 (73 Pokeberry Bend Drive) by Saussy Burbank - $289,900
- Lot 168 (273 Tobacco Farm Way) by Saussy Burbank - $282,900
This exciting event enables builders to enjoy some friendly competition, as each home on the Parade is judged by a panel of industry representatives from other markets in our region. These judges examine the design, quality, and creativity that each entry demonstrates, resulting in a numerical grade for each house. Awards are given to homes that achieve the highest scores in each price category.
Parade Homes are highly sought-after showcase homes, due to the "extras" builders include in them in an attempt to win gold. Likewise, winning Parade homes tend to attract extra attention when it comes time for resale.
If you would like to preview these homes before any of them are sold prior to the Parade, please contact Jen Winkler at 919-593-3662. She will be more than happy to point out the various green features in these homes, as well as show you the amenities that residents enjoy throughout Briar Chapel.