This is a free, self-guided tour showcasing the latest designs and technology trends being used today. Of the 56 homes on Parade this year, Briar Chapel has the following 11 entries:
- C5: 1475 Briar Chapel Pkwy by Homes By Dickerson - $697,479
- C6: 700 Tobacco Farm Rd by Drees Homes - $400,000
- C7: 1954 Great Ridge Pkwy by Lennar - $297,942
- C8: 29 Tyner Loop Circle by Terramor Homes - $511,349
- C9: 50 Mallard Landing Dr by Saussy Burbank - $279,780
- C10: 33 Old Piedmont Circle by David Weekley - $399,900
- C11: 65 Old Piedmont Circle by Garman Homes - $485,000
- C12: 23 Old Piedmont Circle by Saussy Burbank - $499,197
- C13: 164 Old Piedmont Circle by Homes By Dickerson - $496,400
- C14: 79 Old Piedmont Circle by Homes By Dickerson - $384,900
- C15: 638 Granite Mill Blvd by Garman Homes - $272,170
This exciting event enables builders to enjoy some friendly competition, as each home on the Parade is judged by a panel of industry representatives from other markets in our region. These judges examine the design, quality, and creativity that each entry demonstrates, resulting in a numerical grade for each house. Awards are given to homes that achieve the highest scores in each price category.
Parade Homes are highly sought-after showcase homes, due to the "extras" builders include in them in an attempt to win gold. Likewise, winning Parade homes tend to attract extra attention when it comes time for resale.
If you would like to preview these homes before any of them are sold prior to the Parade, please contact Jen Winkler at 919-593-3662. She will be more than happy to point out the various green features in these homes, as well as show you the amenities that residents enjoy throughout Briar Chapel.
Meanwhile, you may download the 2015 tour book or mobile app online.